Monday, October 12, 2009

Host a Call Party

Obama's goons are calling for people to host a call party. On October 20th, they want 100,000 people to call Congress and tell them to support Obamacare reform.

I say we do the same thing, same day... and shoot for a million.

Just a Conservative Girl had a great post with phone numbers and more.

(I found the call party link on a follow blogger's site, but for the life of me cannot find it. Please nudge me if you posted it and I'll give you credit.)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I feel like Obama is still campaigning for President they way he pulls this kind of garbage.

Heather Chandler said...

yeah, I do too... and he campaigning against his own people. Definitely NOT the way a President should act.

WomanHonorThyself said...

great idea!!!