Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry!

So, here I am, watching the democratic debate tonight. Poor Obama, seems he's loosing his edge and Hillary's zoning in for the kill. One positive thing I'll say for Hillary is that she knows how to play the game, and Obama does not (which is consequently why he won't win).

And now Hillary has said that the Republicans should apologize for the Bush Administration and for the last 8 years and should not even have a candidate running in this race. And then implied that people were stupid if they didn't agree.

Excuse me, Mrs Clinton, but who should be apologizing to whom?!?! You gave the American people nothing but an unapology a few weeks ago. You are the master of them and wouldn't apologize even if your life depended on it. And you are in politics, so you should know - BUSH DOES NOT HAVE SUPREME POWER!!! There's a thing called "checks and balances" that our country has. Any decision made in Washington is a joint decision between the President, and the Congress, which YOU are apart of, I might add. It was a democratic majority for the last 4 years. If you weren't happy about the way things were going, why didn't you oppose them???

How elitist and full of yourself do you have to be to demand an apology from me? Or from anyone in this country, for that matter. THIS is why you are not right for this job. I'd demand an apology from you for making us listen to you flap your lips and clog our airwaves with your crap, but then I'd be on the same level as you. You have a right to the 1st Amendment as anyone else, but your "I'm-better-than-you" attitude absolutely just ruins your image. YOU WILL NOT WIN. Or did you not hear all those votes you lost as those words flew from your mouth.

No doubt, you will most likely be on the airwaves tomorrow, trying to unapologize your way out of them or say your words were "misconstrued", but we won't buy it... No, Americans are too smart for that, Mrs. Clinton.

And btw, I am NOT embarrassed that I voted for Bush, and I'd do it again if I had to, especially to keep people like YOU out of office. The only thing I'm sorry for is that I didn't vote for him when he was against Al Gore. And in fact, I am also sorry that you are so offended by Bush that you had to resort to making a low comment as you did.

p.s. In the same debate, she mentioned that she would be the candidate to unite the two parties. You wanted an apology, Mrs Clinton? Here it is: SORRY!! Not gonna happen...not with your attitude. The only time playing both sides works is when you toss a penny in a coin toss, doesn't work for humans. Sorry!

No comments: