Friday, January 11, 2008

Some random thoughts

What do you want to bet that Hillary and her cronies paid Kerry to back Obama, just so he'd lose. I honestly wouldn't put it past her. I don't put anything past her. Remember: she is willing to do anything to win. In any case, as Stephen Colbert accurately stated it, "he will be missed". It's too bad, I thought he actually had a chance to beat Hillary.

I need to make myself a t-shirt that says "Women for Hillary '08" on the front and "Iron my shirt!" on the back. It might actually be offensive, if it hadn't been staged. But, I would wager that some women would still be offended by me wearing it. And on that note, if I hear one more women say she's for Hillary just because she's a woman, I am going to scream.

Speaking of t-shirts, I found a neat one online : "Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming".

Q: What do greenhouses and Hillary have in common?
A: They both have a lot of plants.
(not to mention hot air)

Wouldn't you think if you had been caught with plants in your audience before that you would stop using them? Just makes sense to me... but that would be using logic, wouldn't it?

No comments: