Friday, November 06, 2009

Just when I think I have no respect left for him...

...somehow I end up losing more for him.




H/t Gateway Pundit

When I first heard this, I didn't believe it. I heard it on Michael Savage's radio show and honestly thought they must have had the wrong audio. Not even Obama would stoop this low... no, it can't be right. But the audio kept playing... and playing... Obama introduces people, thanks some others... and I waiting for it... and then he cracks some jokes... and gives a "shout out" to someone else... and I'm still waiting. It's beyond embarrassing at this point. Say SOMETHING, you bumbling goon! How hard is it to say "My deepest condolences to the victims and their families" without a teleprompter? Two minutes into his speech!! TWO MINUTES!!

"I'd like to make broader remarks about the challenges that remain ahead..., but as some of you may have heard..."

"But" ??? He acts like this is some sort of inconvenience for him!!! Like this tragedy crashed his party and ruined his great speech!! No no no no no. He says with an air of "oh, by the way...". Really, REALLY disgusting. Especially for someone dubbed "The GREAT eloquent communicator". Have some class, man!


And all liberals can say is "But Bush did it too".

7 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

It's proof positive that he lacks the maturity and courage to lead this nation. It makes me sick.

One Ticked Chick said...

George Bush issued a statement shortly after Obama did. What do you want to bet Bush had his statement prepared and ready to release a least an hour before Obama finally got around to it, but was being courteous waiting for the president to speak first?

Snarky Basterd said...

But first I'd like to give a shout out to Dr. Joe...ha ha ha ha...and now I'll take the opportunity to comment on Ft. Hood.

The bastard should just have cancelled his appearance.

Heather Chandler said...

If that one speech with the Native American group was so important, then he should have separated the two. The conference he was attending was 2.5 hours after the incident at Ft. Hood occured - PLENTY of time to address the nation about Ft Hood and then go onto his conference - or as you said. Dr Dave, cancel his appearance.

OTC- I wouldn't be surprised, Bush has a lot more class.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This man is an embarrassment to America. Seriously, have you ever heard anything so outrageous? If you didn't know the context, you'd think he was about to accept an award.

Anonymous said...

Amen.. And God Bless Ronald Reagan. No doubt, the greatest President I will see in my lifetime. Today is one of those days when I remember what it is to be an American and the awesome responsibility we have as being freedom’s last beacon of hope.

The Conservative Lady said...

I saw this live and could not believe my ears. He is a disgrace.