Monday, August 03, 2009

Look up "Arrogance" in the dictionary, and you will find...

Take a look at this picture that I got from glennbeck.com.

This spoke VOLUMES to me. Focus on the two men in the back - Gates and Sgt. Crowley. They've had all of this dirty laundry running through the airwaves - all of this crap being said about the "racist" police officer, and I can't imagine they are on good terms at all. Yet, Sgt. Crowley is helping Gates down the stairs. Wow! Kudos all the way, man... Good for you!

He helps him down the stairs, as Mr. Oblivious strolls on ahead of them...

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/28779/?ck=1

3 comments:

Courtney said...

The chip on his shoulder makes me want to punch his face. :)

Heather Chandler said...

lol I'm not sure I'd go that far... but I understand where you are coming from. =)

Rotti said...

You gotta love Sgt. Crowley, what a guy.