Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rush's letter to Obama


H/t The Conservative Lady

Good for Rush. Glad to have him as a voice for conservatives. He has said everything I'd like to say to the President. I get tempted to write him a letter after his speeches, especially those in which he puts down people that don't agree with him or blames Bush (and come to think of it, I think that includes ALL of his speeches...haha)

I've never seen a president put down his own people as much as this one has. It's digusting and arrogant (oops, does that make me racist now?). I can literally feel my blood pressure rising, just at the mere sound of his voice. I've got an involuntary eye tick, whenever he utters the words "this mess I've inherited" or something like it. I've rolled my eyes so much at all of the lies he tells, that I'm afraid of what my mother used to tell me - that they really will get stuck that way.

But for now, I will take a break from my frustrations and will hopefully see O'Reilly and Beck's Bold, Fresh Tour tonight on the big screen. I'm looking forward to it. If you aren't able to catch them in person or catch them at a movie theater tonight, they are having an encore presentation Tuesday, February 2nd. It's playing at select locations, so check for locations and times in your area.

No comments: