Everyday, I wake up and I feel like I have fallen down the rabbit hole or have woken up in the Twilight Zone. Did I miss something? Is there something in the water??
- The deficit has broken a new record (TRIPLING last year's record...TRIPLING).
- ...and Obama is looking into another Stimulus package.
- And finds time to attack FOX news... again...but at least they (and their supporters) are fighting back.
- while working on the health care bill with 3 senators behind closed doors. (What happened to 'transparency', Mr. President?)
- Limbaugh tries to buy the Rams...which caused the liberal MSM and bloggers to foam at the mouth,especially after he lost the bid... (although some did retract their statements after learning he never said the quote in question...barely... while others maintain he's still 'racist' regardless) and ultimately led to Sharpton threaten suing him?!?! Fortunately, Rush had the last word... for now.
- Even Juan Williams jumped on the crazy train, saying Obama had a conspiracy against conservatism. No doubt, Rush lost the bid in an attempt to silence free speech... but I doubt Obama did it personally. (The writer of the column is kooky himself - I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he has a point on Obama attacking Rush personally) I can see the liberals, especially the MSM, having a hand in the decision, but not Obama personally...And if it was Hannity, it might be a different story, too. We all know how much Obama loves Hannity.
- Meanwhile, the President can't make up his mind... should we sit down and shut up, as he implied back in August... or grab a mop and start helping? I agree with the writer... a mop isn't going to do much at this point. You need more than a mop to clean up a monsoon. It's like putting a band-aid on a broken arm... it's not going to do much, especially if you keeping making it worse.
h/t American Thinker
- The White House insists the public option isn't mandatory...but I thought he wasn't demanding that it's in the bill? Very confusing guy... or perhaps a very confused guy.
- SNL is even making fun of him now...
- And Rachel Maddow has no idea why in the world Former President George Bush (the elder) would call her out as a "sick puppy" when talking about negativity in the media. It's funny how she and Olbermann try to prove their innocence by name-calling. Did Olbermann REALLY say "He started it"?? Why not "I'm rubber, you're glue. What you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? C'mon Keith... really? And Ron Suskind saying Bush 41 was really talking about Fox News? They've GOT to be kidding...
And not only are they losing it in politics...
- Apparently, the "balloon boy" incident was a 'stunt', according to authorities.
- And a firefighter was suspended for displaying the American flag at work.
- Some parents were arrested for washing their daughter's mouth out with soap.
That's enough insanity for me for one day...any more and I'd be jeopardizing my own.